In Edipsos, guests can take a lot of activities knowing the place and making their holidays unforgettable such as:
- Visit the Nautilus Marine Museum at Ayokambos of Edipsos. The museum is open every day throughout the year and a visit to it will surely impress you as you can admire about 3000 exhibits from all the seas of the world giving you the feeling that you are in the magical world of the seabed.
- Go scuba diving in Lihadonisia islands
- Experience a special sense of well-being by riding through the lush mountain paths, exhilarating landscapes and knowing the beauties of the place (and to meet with the Kamatriades at a distance from Edipsos on a green mountain path or enjoying their coffee on the farm)
- Mount Telethrio rising behind the town of Edipsos offers unique opportunities for escapes and all sorts of sporting activities such as climbing, mountaineering and cycling. For lovers of motor sport, the area promises great thrills through grappling paths that literally take the breath away due to the beauty of the landscape.
- In the area you can visit famous monasteries such as the Holy Monastery of Saint David, The Holy Monastery of St. George, The Holy Monastery of Saint Irene of Chrysovalantos.
- An unforgettable experience for the visitor will be a one-day excursion to the Lihadonisia.